A few notes:
- No, this is not really my office
- My eyes look all droopy because we shot this early in the morning
- In real life I don't begin every sentence with "Well..."
- Well, you may recognize the smaller kid, Moises, from his role in "Nacho Libre". I didn't recognize him at the time, but I wish I had. Na-CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
- Most of the rendered shots of Mater are done by Carlos Baena or other animators. They only show one of mine, which is on the monitor.
- That's "menv", Pixar's proprietary animation software on my workstation. Dig my rainbow-colored spreadsheet interface! Luckily my real workstation has a much larger monitor. Note the second monitor on the left which has its own computer (called a "xenon") dedicated to playing back Quicktime movies.
- I improvised the line about "The eyes are the windshield to the soul". Oh yeah, I'm that good.